View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Wasting Time'r

Member Number: 12577
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkabee View Post
Nevets, as you can tell by my Newb status and low post count, I normally surf this forum to read some cool tidbits and browse the eye candy. I myself don't possess 1/4 of the talent that many on this sight possess, and you have raised the bar my friend. What I have just finished reading, watching, and learning from you has been nothing short of amazing. I truly respect the amount of time and attention to detail that you have provided, and I further appreciate the great documentation that you have done along the way. Cheers from Asheville NC good sir, and JOB WELL DONE!
I certainly appreciate the compliments! The hard part of creating the interior is going to be difficult for me I can tell. Styrene is not my strong suit, so we will see... But thank you!

I have quite a few friends in the Asheville and Hendersonville area. I used to go off roading in the Sylva area (30 minutes or so from Asheville) quite a bit for several years before the State closed the area down.

Thanks again,
-Steven

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!