Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles This is the place to put your Sand Scorchers, Bajas and other various 2wd offroad R/C's

Old 08-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I WILL Hijack & De-Rail your thread into uselessness!

Member Number: 128
B/S/T Feedback: (6)

Shocks are the same length, about 2.8" end to end. Tower had 'em on blowout a couple weeks ago for like $12.99 a pair, so I got a couple pair for the hell of it. I forgot they were so small, and was gonna use 'em on my Lunchbox: When I opened the package, I realized that was not gonna happen Perfect for the Scorcher though, so it's all good. My understanding is that the original Scorcher's torsion bars were stiffer than the re-re's, so new bars combined with the CC shocks is probably about what the kit had originally. Chris

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 08-08-2010, 04:19 AM

Member Number: 6525
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Could someone please tell me the inside diamiter of the tam tec springs in mm? Im not sure but axial have a range of coil springs for the scx-10 scale 4wd and i was wondering if they would be small enough to fit or losi 1/10 buggy coil springs.

Thanks for the info with this build. I have a SS kit waiting for me when i one day get home. So I aam collecting parts for the build. I was looking at running lipo's in mine so i picked up a traxxas esc.

cheers
rob.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Rocking the 10ft Snap On tool box combo!!

Member Number: 11621

Quote:
Originally Posted by QIK-RX4 View Post
Could someone please tell me the inside diamiter of the tam tec springs in mm? Im not sure but axial have a range of coil springs for the scx-10 scale 4wd and i was wondering if they would be small enough to fit or losi 1/10 buggy coil springs.

Thanks for the info with this build. I have a SS kit waiting for me when i one day get home. So I aam collecting parts for the build. I was looking at running lipo's in mine so i picked up a traxxas esc.

cheers
rob.
I get 10.33mm with light pressure and 10.40 with med pressure on the calipers
Old 02-18-2013, 10:38 PM

Member Number: 19755

do you sell wheels? looking for a set for my sand scorcher, thanks old racer