Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > London Scale Trail Runners
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #466  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

What have you done to it no?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
  #467  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:15 AM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
What have you done to it no?
Well me old fruit bat, i have lowered the center of gravity by about 7mm witch has made a huge difference , also improved drive shaft angles , also smoothed the ends of me leaf springs to fit in to there new little creations , ( witch i must say are bloody great) also got customised back and front bumpers being built ,

its just in general it looks and rides soooooooooo good .......
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Well me old fruit bat, i have lowered the center of gravity by about 7mm witch has made a huge difference , also improved drive shaft angles , also smoothed the ends of me leaf springs to fit in to there new little creations , ( witch i must say are bloody great) also got customised back and front bumpers being built ,

its just in general it looks and rides soooooooooo good .......

I thought that you'd finally got rid of your Toy Grade Tamiya RC and bought yourself some proper gear instead
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:26 AM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
I thought that you'd finally got rid of your Toy Grade Tamiya RC and bought yourself some proper gear instead
What when this set up beats your a*s,

U know me i like to be diffrent, all u girls with ya honcho's why follow the rest when u have the BEST
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
What when this set up beats your a*s,

U know me i like to be diffrent, all u girls with ya honcho's why follow the rest when u have the BEST
Apart from those horrible Axles without rear lockouts and those dodgy props with there popping c- clips.

I'd deffinatley upgrade those if i were you jay
Reply With Quote
  #471  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Apart from those horrible Axles without rear lockouts and those dodgy props with there popping c- clips.

I'd deffinatley upgrade those if i were you jay
In time mate they will be,

Its just I'm working from home until my operation so I'm on basic salary....NO o.t ...its a killer m8
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Can Crawl View Post
Has anyone ever used Pactra spray paint before? I ordered some blue pearl for the honcho.
So were are the photos of ya truck m8........
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 06-16-2010, 12:36 PM
I Can Crawl's Avatar
I Can Crawl I Can Crawl is offline
Old Time'r
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Posts: 556
Member Number: 8200
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

I'm not that quick at building, just got real ****ed of putting the driveshafts together, cut my finger and i will end up throwing it out the window if i do anymore tonight

Yeh...I'll carry on tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Axial driveshafts are fiddley fella's to put together.

Top tip if your having trouble with the Plastic shafts is to warm them up in some hot water makes them a bit more supple easier to get the metal cross pieces in.
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Rikk has just made a super super back bumper........looks so sweet
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Rikk has just made a super super back bumper........looks so sweet
pics shorty
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:35 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
pics shorty
Sorry mate ,but the back and front bumpers are TOP SECRET until the comp ................
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Sorry mate ,but the back and front bumpers are TOP SECRET until the comp ................
suppose its somthing for me to smash into.

Are you having an achor on the back as well?
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:40 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
suppose its somthing for me to smash into.

Are you having an achor on the back as well?
I have turned it into a toybota mate .......

And as for smashing in to me, is that when you are rolling over again
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
I have turned it into a toybota mate .......

And as for smashing in to me, is that when you are rolling over again
nope not happening this things planted
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C