Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > London Scale Trail Runners
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:13 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,973
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

its ok ill see all of it when it rolls down the steep climb .......
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Rikk Rikk is offline
Do you ever leave the board?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,360
Member Number: 10558
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

You running it droop or not got the springs on yet?

Hmmm what else can we make out
4 Linked
Tube chassis
roklox
seems we're looking at the front end going by the long screw on the right that's waiting for the linkage.
And you need to hoover the carpet
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:15 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,973
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
You running it droop or not got the springs on yet?

Hmmm what else can we make out
4 Linked
Tube chassis
roklox
seems we're looking at the front end going by the long screw on the right that's waiting for the linkage.
And you need to hoover the carpet
lol to the hoover
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,230
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
You running it droop or not got the springs on yet?

Hmmm what else can we make out
4 Linked
Tube chassis
roklox
seems we're looking at the front end going by the long screw on the right that's waiting for the linkage.
And you need to hoover the carpet
Yes to droop and the 4 Link full tube.
Behind the Axle steering and Rox Lok's that i bravely Cut to improve grip.

The Carpet is a Pink job.

For a Really old person you have good eye sight.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Rikk Rikk is offline
Do you ever leave the board?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,360
Member Number: 10558
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Actually you could ask Tempra to sort the hoovering out he seems to be into all "that" stuff
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:17 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,973
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
Actually you could ask Tempra to sort the hoovering out he seems to be into all "that" stuff
ouch..........
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:18 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,973
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Yes to droop and the 4 Link full tube.
Behind the Axle steering and Rox Lok's that i bravely Cut to improve grip.

The Carpet is a Pink job.

For a Really old person you have good eye sight.
so r u going for gold with this one son
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Rikk Rikk is offline
Do you ever leave the board?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,360
Member Number: 10558
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Oh yea, you cut every other outside lug off.

If I'm as old as I feel most days I'm about 90
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Rikk Rikk is offline
Do you ever leave the board?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,360
Member Number: 10558
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
a Pink job
Might be worth having some more fibre if your getting those
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,230
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
so r u going for gold with this one son
no just want to beat you and also have something i can actually carry on my bike
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:22 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,973
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
no just want to beat you and also have something i can actually carry on my bike
im flatterd m8 .................

but be honest do u really think will happen
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,230
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
Oh yea, you cut every other outside lug off.

If I'm as old as I feel most days I'm about 90
I would recomend it if you have lots of patience and a Very sharp scalpel.

Jay best get your mum to help as you only have safety scissors in your tool kit.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:23 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,973
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
I would recomend it if you have lots of patience and a Very sharp scalpel.

Jay best get your mum to help as you only have safety scissors in your tool kit.
i think u got a soft spot 4 me ..........sorry bruv u not me type
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,230
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
im flatterd m8 .................

but be honest do u really think will happen
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Rikk Rikk is offline
Do you ever leave the board?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,360
Member Number: 10558
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

An anonymous admirer has asked for this

Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, Scale 4x4 R/C