Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

jay1 07-01-2010 03:49 PM

How is the old steel bucket coming along mate :(

Dready 07-01-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 688365)
The day you beat me and my hilux , is the day i stop winding you up mate ........

You have more chances of growing ya hair :rolling::chug:


tell you something this new one in half heavy!!!

jay1 07-01-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 688368)
tell you something this new one in half heavy!!!

When will it be ready son..............:excited:

Dready 07-01-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 688371)
When will it be ready son..............:excited:

Give me a chance i only started it last week!!

be a roller tommorrow

jay1 07-01-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 688372)
Give me a chance i only started it last week!!

be a roller tommorrow

So it will be another ROLLER then mate :lolbeat:

Dready 07-01-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 688374)
So it will be another ROLLER then mate :lolbeat:

Not sure all the weight is low down so it should help the Suspension work properly plus i have my demon winch to get me out of mischief

jay1 07-01-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 688377)
Not sure all the weight is low down so it should help the Suspension work properly plus i have my demon winch to get me out of mischief

Lets hope so , as 3-0 will be hard to claw back wing nut :smackbutt::p

Dready 07-01-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 688380)
Lets hope so , as 3-0 will be hard to claw back wing nut :smackbutt::p

I'll be prepared this time.

Are you waterproof?
You'll need to be

jay1 07-01-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 688381)
I'll be prepared this time.

Are you waterproof?
You'll need to be

Sorry son , i don't do water sport's :rofl:

jay1 07-01-2010 04:04 PM

But me truck does :p

Gizwaz 07-01-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 688377)
Not sure all the weight is low down so it should help the Suspension work properly plus i have my demon winch to get me out of mischief

but wasn't all the weight in pig iron 1 low down?????
So low in fact wasn't it scraping it's belly on any and everything in sight??


:bacondance:

jay1 07-01-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizwaz (Post 688386)
but wasn't all the weight in pig iron 1 low down?????
So low in fact wasn't it scraping it's belly on any and everything in sight??


:bacondance:

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think u r right ;):D

Gizwaz 07-01-2010 04:06 PM

and if it's as heavy as you say it is I reckon you'll need a 1/4 scale servo as a winch, never mind a 645 !!!!!!!!!!

jay1 07-01-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 688381)
I'll be prepared this time.

Are you waterproof?
You'll need to be

one day you will come 5th, don't worry it will happen :whip:

Dready 07-01-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizwaz (Post 688386)
but wasn't all the weight in pig iron 1 low down?????
So low in fact wasn't it scraping it's belly on any and everything in sight??


:bacondance:

Yes but this new one has a Scale Frame and Ground Clearance so i should work like a real one.

Will get some pics up tommorrow.

How about Copper for the Colour?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C