Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

jay1 06-13-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 677804)
rofl, just found tempra's

na the blokes not old enough :blush:

jay1 06-13-2010 02:43 PM

Dready y r u so quiet ? r u hoover'ing son

Dready 06-13-2010 02:46 PM

Jays Fishing Truck has just made an appearance to.

Rikk 06-13-2010 02:46 PM

He's gone, I don't think he could take the pace.

Rikk 06-13-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 677809)
Jays Fishing Truck has just made an appearance to.

Oh blimey he's changed the color again ;p

Dready 06-13-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 677806)
Dready y r u so quiet ? r u hoover'ing son

Just trying to find room for an esc and a reciever in me truck.

I built it round the battery this time but am fast running out of room for everything else.


Just had a thought to, Last comp i got beat by a Losi MRC which is a 1.9 Rock Crawler.
So basically thats what mine is now.

Dready 06-13-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 677811)
Oh blimey he's changed the color again ;p

He's off to Sheppey for the Day with all his relatives:rolling:

jay1 06-13-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 677812)
Just trying to find room for an esc and a reciever in me truck.

I built it round the battery this time but am fast running out of room for everything else.


Just had a thought to, Last comp i got beat by a Losi MRC which is a 1.9 Rock Crawler.
So basically thats what mine is now.

r u putting a winch on it ?

Dready 06-13-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 677814)
r u putting a winch on it ?

Wont need it son might give you a Flex shot in a minute!

jay1 06-13-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 677815)
Wont need it son might give you a Flex shot in a minute!

OK mate .... :banghead:

Dready 06-13-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 677816)
OK mate .... :banghead:

I wont i only needed one last time on that Wooden Drum everywhere else frankly i was perfect:lol:

jay1 06-13-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 677817)
I wont i only needed one last time on that Wooden Drum everywhere else frankly i was perfect:lol:

Perfect..? ye at rolling , u got that spot on son

Rikk 06-13-2010 02:55 PM

Flex shot

Dready 06-13-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 677818)
Perfect..? ye at rolling , u got that spot on son

But i was losing my Comp Virginity now i know what to expect i'll be prepared this time.

Now if i could only find a Motor i'd be in buisness.

Dready 06-13-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 677819)
Flex shot


Whatever turns you on old man


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C