Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

jay1 06-10-2010 03:14 PM

oi dready ill swap my 3 speed for ya honcho , ill even let ya give me some cash as well :D

Dready 06-10-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 676108)
lol 3 wheeled steel tubed beast it could work m8 :banghead:

it has four wheels you

jay1 06-10-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 676112)
it has four wheels you

i know numb nuts i was joking trigger :lolbeat:

Dready 06-10-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 676111)
oi dready ill swap my 3 speed for ya honcho , ill even let ya give me some cash as well :D


One 3speed Hilux for my honcho sounds fair to me!

jay1 06-10-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 676115)
One 3speed Hilux for my honcho sounds fair to me!

well YOU have touched it so its half a honcho ....so second thoughs can you give a nifty as well :rolling:

jay1 06-10-2010 03:24 PM

oi dready y is it only me and you always having a joke and fun were is every one else ...........lol:chug:

Dready 06-10-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 676119)
well YOU have touched it so its half a honcho ....so second thoughs can you give a nifty as well :rolling:

Its a lot less than half believe me

jay1 06-10-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 676121)
Its a lot less than half believe me

lol come on photos :rofl:

Dready 06-10-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 676120)
oi dready y is it only me and you always having a joke and fun were is every one else ...........lol:chug:

In bed there either to young or to old like Scott!

jay1 06-10-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 676123)
In bed there either to young or to old like Scott!

is scott temper (grandad) rikk is just watching a film on you fixing ya truck at docklands lol and itrainers is in bed so its just us 2 young'ens

Dready 06-10-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 676122)
lol come on photos :rofl:

Nah mate got to get my booger welds cleaned up first and the side panels added then i'll shoot some pics.

I'll need to bring it home because i cant take a camera into a prison

Dready 06-10-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 676125)
is scott temper (grandad) rikk is just watching a film on you fixing ya truck at docklands lol and itrainers is in bed so its just us 2 young'ens


I'm off soon too early start in the morning

Rikk 06-10-2010 03:31 PM

And for calling me old, even though it's true.....

Here's Jay later tonight ;)


jay1 06-10-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 676126)
Nah mate got to get my booger welds cleaned up first and the side panels added then i'll shoot some pics.

I'll need to bring it home because i cant take a camera into a prison

sod that i prefer to work from home m8 sooo much better lol

jay1 06-10-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 676129)
And for calling me old, even though it's true.....

Here's Jay later tonight ;)


oi get away from my window ....:banana:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C