Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Archive 2010 (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40254)

grahamg 10-07-2009 07:52 AM

Nice :nice: one mate thank you have to have a look out for them :)

denty 10-07-2009 02:08 PM

hi there, sorry just to jump in but if you do goto ashridge could a couple of us northern monkeys come down and have a drive with you ladds??
im from near skegness and others from sleaford.. we run the comp course in lincolnshire..

airwolfie 10-07-2009 02:11 PM

Bit of a drive for a day out!!
I don't see why not?
Shall we say Ashridge then for the 25th, guys??

Sorry Neil, no rocks there....

yousarian 10-07-2009 02:17 PM

is there anyone going up there from croydon that i can scrounge a lift from please.

denty 10-07-2009 02:24 PM

i used to drive to high wycombe to race there at an evening meet .. only 2hr drive to ashridge..

tempra007 10-07-2009 02:44 PM

looks like a big turn out (maybe bigger then the last one)
anyone heard from Andy (look towards dready) how's he doing with the littleun?

yousarian 10-07-2009 03:01 PM

yeah how is andy getting on i aint seen him in a while.

Dubfunk 10-07-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denty (Post 537971)
hi there, sorry just to jump in but if you do goto ashridge could a couple of us northern monkeys come down and have a drive with you ladds??
im from near skegness and others from sleaford.. we run the comp course in lincolnshire..

That would be great, more the merrier:chug:

Dready 10-07-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airwolfie (Post 537972)
Bit of a drive for a day out!!
I don't see why not?
Shall we say Ashridge then for the 25th, guys??

Sorry Neil, no rocks there....



No Rocks!
:huh:

Dready 10-07-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 537992)
looks like a big turn out (maybe bigger then the last one)
anyone heard from Andy (look towards dready) how's he doing with the littleun?

I haven't heard from him.
I'll drop him a message, he did say and he was told because i was there
'Quote Mrs Andy'
He's not coming out to play anymore its Dad Duties from now on!

tempra007 10-07-2009 04:05 PM

[quote=Dready;538040]I haven't heard from him.
I'll drop him a message, he did say and he was told because i was there
'Quote Mrs Andy'
He's not coming out to play anymore its Dad Duties from now on![/QUOTE

all he needs to do is make a tube chassis for the cot, couple of wheelchair motors little odds and sods, a good harness then daddy duties solved!

but seriously I remember when my boy was that little I didn;t want to leave him, so maybe the baby bug has hit the big man?

UK_Andy 10-08-2009 09:07 AM

Im still here, read my post 'Man! This is hard' in pigpen, thatll tell you whats been happening.

i really dont know if ill be able to make the next meet, but if i can ill give some guys a lift if your willing to chip in for petrol (that means you Charlie Chuckles, Yousairan)

loki 10-08-2009 10:23 AM

25th is good for me. Has any one made up new coures markers yet? if not i think i got some old metal hamster cage which should work better than the last lot.

airwolfie 10-08-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loki (Post 538338)
25th is good for me. Has any one made up new coures markers yet? if not i think i got some old metal hamster cage which should work better than the last lot.

Yeah do if you can!! Maybe add some flags to them as well, so they are more visible, white for left, red for right, right? Just use some tape or the like.

yousarian 10-08-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_Andy (Post 538315)
Im still here, read my post 'Man! This is hard' in pigpen, thatll tell you whats been happening.

i really dont know if ill be able to make the next meet, but if i can ill give some guys a lift if your willing to chip in for petrol (that means you Charlie Chuckles, Yousairan)

yeah ok i'll chip in for petrol andy if you are going.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, Scale 4x4 R/C