Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Archive 2010 (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40254)

jai_landrover 10-09-2009 02:35 PM

Hey when are you guys up Ashridge?
I'll ask Spitfiremk1 if he is about again,

I gotta get my truck half ready for the next Firework/1:1 trials event/rc trial thats being held on the 6/7/8th Nov at a trials site near North Weald.

Ashridge would be a good shakedown before hand.

Paul0088 10-09-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jai_landrover (Post 539048)
Hey when are you guys up Ashridge?
I'll ask Spitfiremk1 if he is about again,

I gotta get my truck half ready for the next Firework/1:1 trials event/rc trial thats being held on the 6/7/8th Nov at a trials site near North Weald.

Ashridge would be a good shakedown before hand.


25th October

jai_landrover 10-09-2009 03:10 PM

Cool My Landy MOT runs out so will be in the van :-(
But should have my matador truck somwhere near ready by then :-)

grahamg 10-12-2009 12:53 PM

Hi all can i have some direction for ashridge please where will we all meet up :)

Paul0088 10-12-2009 02:08 PM

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&t=...,0.013937&z=17

the right hand corner of the field is where the car park is.
if you zoom out you can see Aldbury and Tring.
it's not far from the A41

yousarian 10-14-2009 03:07 AM

any more news about this meeting

Paul0088 10-14-2009 03:24 AM

it's on....
meet up at 11am at the car park on the map, 10 mins from the A41.
25th October fest.

:Happybounce:

tempra007 10-17-2009 11:12 AM

dont forget the clocks go back next week so an extra hour in bed:nice:

Paul0088 10-18-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 542783)
dont forget the clocks go back next week so an extra hour in bed:nice:

Crap forgot about that and it will be dark too early :rant:

tempra007 10-18-2009 07:56 AM

lloks like we all need to fit lights to our rigs then!:)

Dready 10-18-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 543172)
lloks like we all need to fit lights to our rigs then!:)

I think i'll need to fit a bit more than lights to my Yota!


Dont think i'm going to be Ready :lol:

grahamg 10-18-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 543259)
I think i'll need to fit a bit more than lights to my Yota!


Dont think i'm going to be Ready :lol:

Hi Dready the way you build these rigs you'll be ready :banana: :lol: :banana:
with me it's going to be finding the place :lol:.
by the way i'm on band 3 orange for this one

Dready 10-18-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahamg (Post 543267)
Hi Dready the way you build these rigs you'll be ready :banana: :lol: :banana:
with me it's going to be finding the place :lol:.
by the way i'm on band 3 orange for this one


and how long have i got?
Less than a Week.

And the Postaman hasn't turned up with the Chassis material yet<_<

airwolfie 10-18-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 543268)
and how long have i got?
Less than a Week.

And the Postaman hasn't turned up with the Chassis material yet<_<

Should be done by thursday then!!!:crazy::lolbeat:

tempra007 10-18-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airwolfie (Post 543275)
Should be done by thursday then!!!:crazy::lolbeat:

I was thinking Wednesday:rolling:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, Scale 4x4 R/C