Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

jay1 10-06-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 733547)
It makes a large enough dent on the landscape without some large Essex boys on her:rolling:

I wont be on it ' ill be nicking the interior :nice:

tempra007 10-06-2010 02:30 PM

What you need a stocked fridge, leather sofa's, working shower and loo in the hilux?:rolling:

oh not forgetting the nice cream shag pile I'm fitting as well

willkrawl 10-06-2010 02:49 PM

just finished regreasing both axles good job i did it as the rear axle still had water in it form sundays fun nice of axial to put 4 holes in the axlecase so water and dirt can get in (now sealed)

Rikk 10-07-2010 10:41 AM

Yep, I popped grub screws in mine till there where filled with 4 link supports and other stuff :)

Worth getting a spare set of bearings as you'll loose a few over the winter.

gaz 10-07-2010 11:07 AM

hi rikk, hope all goes well on the op front.

is that guy for real on ukrcrc? the arse with the bike and helmet.

glad you said something, getting sick of seeing his crappy bike and "scaler"

willkrawl 10-07-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 733812)
Yep, I popped grub screws in mine till there where filled with 4 link supports and other stuff :)

Worth getting a spare set of bearings as you'll loose a few over the winter.

wondered what the holes where for .best place to get the bearing kits from?

Rikk 10-08-2010 01:48 AM

Cheers mate :)

I've kept away from his threads as to be honest the guy must be a bit loose in the head, I'm sorry but a truck made of mechano, packing tap and balsa wood, fair enough if he's 10, but he's not.
He just can't see that people are ripping the **** out of him either.
Had to say something about the bike, but as always someone takes it the wrong way, oh well when the forks collapse after a jump and he's sitting in bed with two broken wrists + extras he may think about what I said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaz (Post 733818)
hi rikk, hope all goes well on the op front.

is that guy for real on ukrcrc? the arse with the bike and helmet.

glad you said something, getting sick of seeing his crappy bike and "scaler"


gaz 10-08-2010 01:45 PM

at least when he is sat there with the said broken wrists he wont be able to put pics of his awesome truck up!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you will always get the few that know everything though mate!!

you should try r/c trucks, everyone you speak to has been building them for 20 years plus!!! thats why mines sat gathering dust!!!

jay1 10-09-2010 11:32 AM

Just to let you all know Rikk is all ok, and will be out tomorrow ,

The bad news is they could not find any brain cell's :rolling:

tempra007 10-09-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734415)
Just to let you all know Rikk is all ok, and will be out tomorrow ,

The bad news is they could not find any brain cell's :rolling:

that's good to hear he okay:D
when will he mobile? (without assistance)
plus he's from Essex so I would have been shocked if they did find some:D

gaz 10-09-2010 01:15 PM

glad to hear that!!!

send my regards please jay.

thanks, gaz.

Dready 10-09-2010 01:17 PM

Dang
I had a Fiver with Ladbrooks that he'd be in the Ground by Tuesday:mad:

jay1 10-09-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaz (Post 734447)
glad to hear that!!!

send my regards please jay.

thanks, gaz.

I wll do mate

You going to the sdr comp??

jay1 10-09-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 734449)
Dang
I had a Fiver with Ladbrooks that he'd be in the Ground by Tuesday:mad:

You wicked sod :kick:


U wait till you see my new truck mate <_< it will be a killer

jay1 10-09-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734421)
that's good to hear he okay:D
when will he mobile? (without assistance)
plus he's from Essex so I would have been shocked if they did find some:D

Not sure yet mate :confused:

gaz 10-09-2010 02:35 PM

yes mate im there with the new honcho, all waterproofed up and ready for the rock c that should be there waiting for me :blush: :blush:

are you coming up for this???

jay1 10-09-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaz (Post 734476)
yes mate im there with the new honcho, all waterproofed up and ready for the rock c that should be there waiting for me :blush: :blush:

are you coming up for this???

I was not going to ' but Julius has offerd me a lift so yes yes yes ill be there mate :nice:

So your new truck will be getting wet tomorrow:p

tempra007 10-09-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734475)
Not sure yet mate :confused:

send him my best:nice:
He might be moblie before my trucks (he will definitely move faster than the Bago)

gaz 10-09-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734478)
I was not going to ' but Julius has offerd me a lift so yes yes yes ill be there mate :nice:

So your new truck will be getting wet tomorrow:p

hell yes, had ordered some bits for the axles but they not got here in time but never mind.

jay1 10-09-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734480)
send him my best:nice:
He might be moblie before my trucks (he will definitely move faster than the Bago)

I will :D

A snail can move faster than that bago :)

jay1 10-09-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaz (Post 734481)
hell yes, had ordered some bits for the axles but they not got here in time but never mind.

Im sure it will work great :D have you used it at all mate ?

tempra007 10-09-2010 02:44 PM

but a snails not this heavy!:blush:

jay1 10-09-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734484)
but a snails not this heavy!:blush:

Will you use it in a comp mate ???????

tempra007 10-09-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734486)
Will you use it in a comp mate ???????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
what's the time limit?

are we talking weeks or days? could run it with no interior?
I think I would have more luck with the 6x6:sht:

jay1 10-09-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734487)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
what's the time limit?

are we talking weeks or days? could run it with no interior?
I think I would have more luck with the 6x6:sht:

Lol

well i can not wait to see it try and get through a gate mate .

tempra007 10-09-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734488)
Lol

well i can not wait to see it try and get through a gate mate .

now thats where I've ben going wrong!
through the gate you say:thinking:
is 4ws banned? looks like I'm working on a 6x6 AWD, 4ws truck.
life nearly as complicated as Neil's:)

jay1 10-09-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734490)
now thats where I've ben going wrong!
through the gate you say:thinking:
is 4ws banned? looks like I'm working on a 6x6 AWD, 4ws truck.
life nearly as complicated as Neil's:)

lol

yes only front wheels mate :whip:

No neil is in a little world off his own :drool:

tempra007 10-09-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734492)
lol

yes only front wheels mate :whip:

No neil is in a little world off his own :drool:

Oh well as least you can all have a laugh:excited:
and I should still beat Neil because this truck hasn't died yet (about 8 hours of misuse so far and nothing broken:D) so it should last the distance.

willkrawl 10-10-2010 02:04 PM

rikk hope everything went well
julius and jay how did you get on at the comp?

Rikk 10-10-2010 02:58 PM

Back home and not feeling to bad.
Was meant to be in and out the same day but the surgeon found MUCH more wrong and I ended up theatre for 3 hours not 1 and came out on a morphine drip and oxygen so had to stay in overnight.
All in all feeling pretty good although the ankle is a little interesting ;)
I can weight bare on the ankle as much as I can bare so I'm hoping that will get easier quickly.

And sorry Dready not this time ;)

Dready 10-10-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 734492)
lol

yes only front wheels mate :whip:

No neil is in a little world off his own :drool:

Jay got one thing to say to that and seeing as you have such a problem with words i thought a Picture of my latest addition to my truck would suffice.

willkrawl 10-10-2010 03:14 PM

dready is that a bird i see

Dready 10-10-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkrawl (Post 734775)
dready is that a bird i see

No Bald headed Bloke giving Jay the Finger

willkrawl 10-10-2010 03:23 PM

hope it dont brake off then you roll it !^_^

Dready 10-10-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkrawl (Post 734777)
hope it dont brake off then you roll it !^_^

Get enough Lip out the little fellow dont you start!!

tempra007 10-10-2010 03:30 PM

Did you sort your LiPo's out yet Neil?
and did you get the motor off Leo yet?

Dready 10-10-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734783)
Did you sort your LiPo's out yet Neil?
and did you get the motor off Leo yet?

Lipo's no not sorted that yet
Motor no Leo's going to post it i told him not to bust a gasket.

tempra007 10-10-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 734785)
Lipo's no not sorted that yet
Motor no Leo's going to post it i told him not to bust a gasket.

Sorry about that Neil, I thought you would see each other:thinking:
Maybe next time I shouldn't think, I'm not too good at it:nice:

Dready 10-10-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 734788)
Sorry about that Neil, I thought you would see each other:thinking:
Maybe next time I shouldn't think, I'm not too good at it:nice:

quite alright no problem

willkrawl 10-10-2010 04:10 PM

dready is that the new chassis under that body and wheres the surf board


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, Scale 4x4 R/C