Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

Dready 06-14-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 678567)
Mate do me 1 favor try not to get beat by trainers and the 7 year old again , try and keep some dignity :excited::beer&buddy::excited:

Ok
I promise not to get beaten by Trainers and the Young Lad.
Off now early start tommorrow.

Laters

jay1 06-14-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 678568)
Ok
I promise not to get beaten by Trainers and the Young Lad.
Off now early start tommorrow.

Laters

laters m8 :nice:

Rikk 06-15-2010 10:40 AM

As the bishop said to the actress, I just thought I get a quick one in early.



PS, if anyone who's been lurking has felt left out of the abuse, please consider this just for you ;)

jay1 06-15-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 679042)
As the bishop said to the actress, I just thought I get a quick one in early.



PS, if anyone who's been lurking has felt left out of the abuse, please consider this just for you ;)

Thats what dready's bird thought of his new build.............:smackbutt:

I Can Crawl 06-15-2010 12:57 PM

Just built the axles :) Is the tranny hard to build?

jay1 06-15-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Can Crawl (Post 679144)
Just built the axles :) Is the tranny hard to build?

No mate , takes 2 mins if u look at manual lol:lolbeat:

I Can Crawl 06-15-2010 01:23 PM

Whats a manual? ;)

jay1 06-15-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Can Crawl (Post 679152)
Whats a manual? ;)

Ask Dready .....:wacko:

tempra007 06-15-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Can Crawl (Post 679152)
Whats a manual? ;)

it's something us non-Essex boys can read (It does have pictures for the Essex boys though)

jay1 06-15-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 679163)
it's something us non-Essex boys can read (It does have pictures for the Essex boys though)

OOOOoooooooo ark at her ........:D

jay1 06-15-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 679163)
it's something us non-Essex boys can read (It does have pictures for the Essex boys though)

I meant to ask m8 , hows the limousine coming along.. :whip:

tempra007 06-15-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 679168)
I meant to ask m8 , hows the limousine coming along.. :whip:

if you mean the FTX I'm being a lazy F****r and someones doing it for me. the hilux Is still waiting for me to get off my fat doughnut eating arse to finish the paint (it has primer) and the bronco lives on 1.9's. I might even bring a big rig and my boat

jay1 06-15-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 679176)
if you mean the FTX I'm being a lazy F****r and someones doing it for me. the hilux Is still waiting for me to get off my fat doughnut eating arse to finish the paint (it has primer) and the bronco lives on 1.9's. I might even bring a big rig and my boat

You just need to bring 1 that can finisih m8 lol :nice:

what you doing to the Hilux , and what frame does it have ?

tempra007 06-15-2010 02:10 PM

Okay I get the point but, I didn't even attempt half the gates and wasn't that far behind Dready:rolling:
the chassis is home made with a stampede tranny it's somewhere in here, good hunting (it's stripped so not one whole part) think of it as a treasure hunt:nice:






there is parts in each of the pictures and this after I tidied up!

Rikk 06-15-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 679189)
there is parts in each of the pictures and this after I tidied up!

Thought you'd been broken into till I read that bit ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, Scale 4x4 R/C