Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

tempra007 06-15-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 679201)
Thought you'd been broken into till I read that bit ;)

no this is tidy!

jay1 06-15-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempra007 (Post 679207)
no this is tidy!

Tidy , make's Dready's floor look spotless :lolbeat:

tempra007 06-15-2010 02:31 PM

I worked it out that I have enough parts there to build 3 complete scalers

Dready 06-15-2010 02:45 PM

Righto i'm here people and Jay

Trucks a Runner
Man she's smooth

jay1 06-15-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 679223)
Righto i'm here people and Jay

Trucks a Runner
Man she's smooth

she man run smoth , but can she clim...

Dready 06-15-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 679235)
she man run smoth , but can she clim...

Clim??
let me think
That must be Essex Speak for beat Jays Hilux!!

Put it this way it'll scale a wall and get to near 90 degrees without falling over backwards.

jay1 06-15-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 679243)
Clim??
let me think
That must be Essex Speak for beat Jays Hilux!!

Put it this way it'll scale a wall and get to near 90 degrees without falling over backwards.

all you need now it a good driver :excited:

Dready 06-15-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 679249)
all you need now it a good driver :excited:

Might Borrow my 1year old Niece second thoughts better not Knowing what you Boys are like when you see a good looking blonde!

jay1 06-15-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 679254)
Might Borrow my 1year old Niece second thoughts better not Knowing what you Boys are like when you see a good looking blonde!

u might as well bring her u got beat by a 6 year old last time...........

u south of the water boy's might as well stick to build'ing LEGO truck's:rofl:

Dready 06-15-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 679279)
u might as well bring her u got beat by a 6 year old last time...........

u south of the water boy's might as well stick to build'ing LEGO truck's:rofl:

I'm going to enjoy spending your money Jay now what to buy with it....

jay1 06-15-2010 03:13 PM

a mate ..............

Dready 06-15-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 679288)
a mate ..............

thats a good idea probably get two essex mates for a Fiver down at Neto's

Rikk 06-15-2010 03:16 PM

If you put an extra quid in you could get this :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fun-Years-Radi...item3a5bfbd6e5

jay1 06-15-2010 03:16 PM

Neto's is jewish u plum...................

jay1 06-15-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikk (Post 679295)
If you put an extra quid in you could get this :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fun-Years-Radi...item3a5bfbd6e5

that will be dready's best build :beer&buddy:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, Scale 4x4 R/C