Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   London Scale Trail Runners (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   LSTR Official Talk is Cheap Thread. (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51001)

jay1 06-19-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 681320)
Oh i'm going to save them all up this week so i can have huge Belly Laughs ready for when you Fail!!

Are you that confident u we will , wing nut.........:rofl:

Dready 06-19-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 681321)
Are you that confident u we will , wing nut.........:rofl:


Not win but i'll deffinately beat you this time Sausage

jay1 06-19-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 681322)
Not win but i'll deffinately beat you this time Sausage

Why have you got this BIG bee under your bonnet , about beating me...?:smackbutt:

Dready 06-19-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 681323)
Why have you got this BIG bee under your bonnet , about beating me...?:smackbutt:

I dont liek losing to short people!:shoot:

jay1 06-19-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 681323)
Why have you got this BIG bee under your bonnet , about beating me...?:smackbutt:

Got it , is it cos i Smacked your A*S last time m8 :smackbutt::sht:

Dready 06-19-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 681325)
Got it , is it cos i Smacked your A*S last time m8 :smackbutt::sht:

:mad:

jay1 06-19-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 681327)
:mad:

HHhhhmmm :rofl:

jay1 06-19-2010 08:31 AM

What's up son ................:drool:

Dready 06-19-2010 08:34 AM

Do us a favour Jay pop to the shops and get me twenty bensons, it looks like rain.

jay1 06-19-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 681330)
Do us a favour Jay pop to the shops and get me twenty bensons, it looks like rain.

OK change the subject , i tell ya what ill give you a helping hand at the comp..............................:chug:

Dready 06-19-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay1 (Post 681334)
OK change the subject , i tell ya what ill give you a helping hand at the comp..............................:chug:

what are you not coming now:banana:

jay1 06-19-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 681335)
what are you not coming now:banana:

If i did not come, that might make you jump up one place ......but saying that i heard you like winning wooden spoon's :rofl:

Dready 06-19-2010 08:48 AM

back shortly i'll got to the shops Jay the suns just come out.

jay1 06-19-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dready (Post 681339)
back shortly i'll got to the shops Jay the suns just come out.

Mind you dont ROLL OVER...:lolbeat:

tempra007 06-19-2010 08:55 AM

yes it is meant to be 'Pur Sang' (let down by the IPhone I was using, anyone guess I hate IPhones?)here we go , need to do the detailing and final clear coat (remebmer this is an old shell!)


a new shell is on it's way! the bonnet and grill is satin black


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C