Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > London Scale Trail Runners
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2016, 09:33 AM
willkrawl's Avatar
willkrawl willkrawl is offline
Scale the world realism we share
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: surrey
Posts: 2,392
Member Number: 12110
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default October 2016 meet comp

We had a chat at the last meet and there was more shouts forgoing to
Liieth hill on sunday 30th
Meet 930 start 10ish
The post code is for:
High Ashes Farm
Abinger Common
Dorking
Surrey
RH5 6LS
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...ay=143366&lm=0
The farm is opposite the site, car park is 200m further on lefty if travelling south, away from A25 and Dorking
For any one who has not been there before if you park in main car park .walk back out the entrance turn right walk along the road around 200 Mtrs there are two posts making a foot path(dirt track)follow path and you've found us.


Post up if you can make it and class please
Class
Willkrawl 1 2 3
Rcbitz 1 2 3
Mark B 1 2
Jakub 2 3
4wheelrc 1 2
Balazshubert 1 2
Mr rice 1
Smartie 1
Nellie 1
2labs 1 2 3
Aredeth90 2
Mudplugga 1 2
Fourth Protocol 1 2
Grumpy omp 1
Davstrail3 1
Thehighwayman87 2

Last edited by willkrawl : 10-29-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Sponsored Links


The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
  #2  
Old 09-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Mark B Mark B is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 220
Member Number: 22815
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

I'll be there for class 1&2 please
  #3  
Old 09-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Jakub's Avatar
Jakub Jakub is offline
Build it, trail it and rebuild it
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 108
Member Number: 23077
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

I'm in, Class 2 and 3 please
  #4  
Old 09-27-2016, 11:18 AM
4WheelRC's Avatar
4WheelRC 4WheelRC is offline
Scale truck obsessive.
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Surrey, UK.
Posts: 353
Member Number: 21252
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Yay rocks! Classes 00000001 & 00000010 please
  #5  
Old 09-28-2016, 02:59 PM
balazshubert's Avatar
balazshubert balazshubert is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 46
Member Number: 24677
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

I'm in too, Class 1 and 2 for me please,
  #6  
Old 10-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Aredeth90 Aredeth90 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: London, N16
Posts: 6
Member Number: 24955
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Can i tag along with my SCX10 1.9 Rubicon Jeep (Class 2 i think)?

Would be the first time meeting with similar minded folks, don't really know anyone around London to hang around with.

About competing... this Sunday i broke the plastic Chub within 10 minutes out, and still waiting for the aluminium replacement from Asia, so it might take some time.

Also, do you bring wifes/gfs with you?

Kind Regards,
Aredeth
  #7  
Old 10-11-2016, 03:49 AM
4WheelRC's Avatar
4WheelRC 4WheelRC is offline
Scale truck obsessive.
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Surrey, UK.
Posts: 353
Member Number: 21252
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aredeth90 View Post
Can i tag along with my SCX10 1.9 Rubicon Jeep (Class 2 i think)?

Would be the first time meeting with similar minded folks, don't really know anyone around London to hang around with.

About competing... this Sunday i broke the plastic Chub within 10 minutes out, and still waiting for the aluminium replacement from Asia, so it might take some time.

Also, do you bring wifes/gfs with you?

Kind Regards,
Aredeth
Hi Aredeth, sure come along and join in. Its all for fun and not too serious. But please do read our Code of Conduct at Meetings. You can just drive the courses for fun, or if you want to score your runs have a look at the Course Scoring (someone will be able to help you work out your scale points on the day).

If you need parts RCBitz is always at out meets with the mobile van of scale goodness to keep you going.

Wrt. "wifes/gfs": Some do, I guess it depends on their interest in the hobby. Then again, they can always have a relaxing walk in the woodland
  #8  
Old 10-16-2016, 07:28 AM
mrrice mrrice is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 52
Member Number: 24313
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willkrawl View Post
We had a chat at the last meet and there was more shouts forgoing to
Liieth hill on sunday 30th
Meet 930 start 10ish
The post code is for:
High Ashes Farm
Abinger Common
Dorking
Surrey
RH5 6LS
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...ay=143366&lm=0
The farm is opposite the site, car park is 200m further on lefty if travelling south, away from A25 and Dorking
For any one who has not been there before if you park in main car park .walk back out the entrance turn right walk along the road around 200 Mtrs there are two posts making a foot path(dirt track)follow path and you've found us.

Post up if you can make it and class please
Class
Willkrawl 1 2 3
Rcbitz 1 2 3
Mark B 1 2
Jakub 2 3
4wheelrc 1 2
Balazshubert 1 2
Mr rice. 1
Smartie. 1
Nelly. 1
  #9  
Old 10-17-2016, 07:45 AM
2labs 2labs is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 55
Member Number: 21508
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Hello
Please put me in for classes 1, 2 and 3
Ta
  #10  
Old 10-21-2016, 03:42 PM
davetrial3 davetrial3 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 10
Member Number: 24836
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Hey all! It looks like, we can come on sunday, as i fixed my car, and Balazs will give us a lift, if everything okey, so many thanks to him! I would sing up with my SCX10, but dont know which categories right for my car, so i would love to have some advice, some of you seen my Yota on the last meet, i apreciate any info! Thanks!
  #11  
Old 10-22-2016, 08:35 AM
willkrawl's Avatar
willkrawl willkrawl is offline
Scale the world realism we share
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: surrey
Posts: 2,392
Member Number: 12110
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetrial3 View Post
Hey all! It looks like, we can come on sunday, as i fixed my car, and Balazs will give us a lift, if everything okey, so many thanks to him! I would sing up with my SCX10, but dont know which categories right for my car, so i would love to have some advice, some of you seen my Yota on the last meet, i apreciate any info! Thanks!
To start what tyres are you running if they are under 106mm and you have full width bumpers class 1
  #12  
Old 10-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Mudplugga Mudplugga is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Elmbridge Surrey
Posts: 5
Member Number: 18013
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Class 1,2 but still no idea what I'm doing lol.
  #13  
Old 10-24-2016, 07:02 AM
foxtrial's Avatar
foxtrial foxtrial is offline
LSTR
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Beare Green, Surrey
Posts: 941
Member Number: 14525
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Sadly won't be able to make this one, ironic as it must be all of 3 miles from home.

I will be at
http://www.faszination-modellbau.de/...ion-modellbau/
with Mr Robinson trying not to spend any money
  #14  
Old 10-24-2016, 07:19 AM
4WheelRC's Avatar
4WheelRC 4WheelRC is offline
Scale truck obsessive.
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Surrey, UK.
Posts: 353
Member Number: 21252
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrial View Post
Sadly won't be able to make this one, ironic as it must be all of 3 miles from home.

I will be at
http://www.faszination-modellbau.de/...ion-modellbau/
with Mr Robinson trying not to spend any money
Doh! Oh well, hope you both enjoy all the models. Not sure this will be a good trip for your liver though?!?
  #15  
Old 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Fourth Protocol's Avatar
Fourth Protocol Fourth Protocol is offline
Keep calm and rage quit
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 422
Member Number: 23725
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Class 2 please.


Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C