Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > London Scale Trail Runners
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Old 03-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Member Number: 17606
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default Club meeting at docklands

Hi all. Hope you all had a good Christmas and New year.
Sorry I've not been in touch for a while some changes at work mean I've had a lot going on.
The same changes mean that I now run Docklands on my own. After giving it a bit of thought I can see that having the club down and even building a specific course for people to use for practice is never going to bring any money in to the project. So I am willing to offer you two free days a year to have your end of month meets. These would have to be arranged on available Sundays in advance.
If you're interested then someone would need to get in touch and make the booking.
Hope this is of use and gives you an extra place to hold a meet.
All the best Chris
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:13 AM
LSTR

Member Number: 14525
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Hi Chris,

Good to hear from you again and that you are busy.

Thanks for your kind offer to use the site, it has been popular venue in the past.
As always we have a group decision on venues, however if you have a particular Sunday in mind please post it up for discussion, also if you can arrange the Olympic torch to be passing on the same day so much the better

Hope to see you at one of the other events soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi all. Hope you all had a good Christmas and New year.
Sorry I've not been in touch for a while some changes at work mean I've had a lot going on.
The same changes mean that I now run Docklands on my own. After giving it a bit of thought I can see that having the club down and even building a specific course for people to use for practice is never going to bring any money in to the project. So I am willing to offer you two free days a year to have your end of month meets. These would have to be arranged on available Sundays in advance.
If you're interested then someone would need to get in touch and make the booking.
Hope this is of use and gives you an extra place to hold a meet.
All the best Chris