Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > London Scale Trail Runners
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1666  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Time limmit per gate ....hhmmm let me guess what sort of gates you have.....

Why dont we use the same rules for every comp........?

Cos your Northern rules suck.
Are you going to be Ok on the proper side of the river.
dont forget to change your Money itno proper currency

the time limit was rikks idea something about some essex boy winching at every possible opportunity cos he cant drive for toffee!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
  #1667  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:33 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Cos your Northern rules suck.
Are you going to be Ok on the proper side of the river.
dont forget to change your Money itno proper currency

the time limit was rikks idea something about some essex boy winching at every possible opportunity cos he cant drive for toffee!!
It seem's to me you can talk the talk , but the strange thing is i have never seen you walk the walk .....................


Bring it on thats what i say
Reply With Quote
  #1668  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
It seem's to me you can talk the talk , but the strange thing is i have never seen you walk the walk .....................


Bring it on thats what i say
You wont either, dont want to scratch my new paint on this one.
The Dash looks good radio works and everything
Reply With Quote
  #1669  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:37 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
You wont either, dont want to scratch my new paint on this one.
The Dash looks good radio works and everything
exactly
Reply With Quote
  #1670  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
exactly
So your point is?

What shade of Pink shall i paint the third place trophy?
Reply With Quote
  #1671  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:43 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
So your point is?

What shade of Pink shall i paint the third place trophy?
That's right i forgot , you have not won a trophy ,

HHhmmm light pink please
Reply With Quote
  #1672  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
That's right i forgot , you have not won a trophy ,

HHhmmm light pink please
Will just check with Cliff because he'll have you for breakfast on Natural Terrain.

Speaking of Terrain anyone got a Picture of a Good Land Anchor?
Because i reckon that a Hook is going to be about as much use as a Chocolate fire guard
Reply With Quote
  #1673  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:47 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Will just check with Cliff because he'll have you for breakfast on Natural Terrain.

Speaking of Terrain anyone got a Picture of a Good Land Anchor?
Because i reckon that a Hook is going to be about as much use as a Chocolate fire guard
Why you got to bring some one else in to it .?

Cliff does 1:1 i have been doing this for 4 months hhhmmm no brainer really
Reply With Quote
  #1674  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Why you got to bring some one else in to it .?

Cliff does 1:1 i have been doing this for 4 months hhhmmm no brainer really
Cos i'm losing and Cliffs a Better driver than me and you.
In fact if Julius and Rikk come you might as well stay at home
Reply With Quote
  #1675  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:50 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Cos i'm losing and Cliffs a Better driver than me and you.
In fact if Julius and Rikk come you might as well stay at home
Really..............
Reply With Quote
  #1676  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Really..............
Just thought you could expell your daily energy allowance on something more worth while.
Reply With Quote
  #1677  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:55 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Just thought you could expell your daily energy allowance on something more worth while.
Na its good to unwind ,and talk to weird people ,after a hard day working with computers ,

Sorry mate i forgot you have to do that all day with ya hand stuck in a bog
Reply With Quote
  #1678  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1 View Post
Na its good to unwind ,and talk to weird people ,after a hard day working with computers ,

Sorry mate i forgot you have to do that all day with ya hand stuck in a bog
Its a dirty Job but the Pay is good in fact thinking about it must be due for a Bog haven't had one for a couple of months now.
Reply With Quote
  #1679  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Dready's Avatar
Dready Dready is offline
Bucket List 1) Get a Truck on American TV. Completed
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
Posts: 10,351
Member Number: 2380
B/S/T Feedback: (18)
Default

Are you good with Puters?

Looking for a new Laptop.
Reply With Quote
  #1680  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:58 PM
jay1's Avatar
jay1 jay1 is offline
Why do people play mind games ????
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Romford
Posts: 4,976
Member Number: 11369
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dready View Post
Its a dirty Job but the Pay is good in fact thinking about it must be due for a Bog haven't had one for a couple of months now.
Well if your happy im happy ............
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2019, Scale 4x4 R/C