Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles This is the place to put your Sand Scorchers, Bajas and other various 2wd offroad R/C's

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Varyag og Muspelheim

Member Number: 1018
B/S/T Feedback: (14)

...... and the fact that the prototype product put out there was a beautiful c/f and aluminuim master piece, and that is what the 1st punters paid for. Now, it honestly looks like a pool toy. I'd not be happy, had I pre ordered.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

Member Number: 2274
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Thank You Ragnarok
Thats All Ive Been Trying To Say To These People . Ive Learned Thru This Experience That Some People Just Cant Be Swayed And See The Other Persons View And Before You Say That I Too Am That Way No I Am Not I Have Given The Other Trucks Mentioned On Here The Benefit Of The Doubt So Much So That I Have Even Order A Slash My Self I Understand People Are ****ed Off Cause Of The Delays I Am Too Hell My Entire Rc Club Thinks Im Nuts Cause I Havent Asked Darren For A Refund And The Only Reason I Havent (ive Stated This Many Times On Here ) Is i Have Seen The Prototype And Have Actually Promoted It At One Of My Clubs Races That And The Fact That Darren Has Become A Friend Of Mine Thru All This Again Im Sorry If Ive ****ed Anyone Off Over Im Just Very Protective Of My friends
Old 06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
is such a jerk!!

Member Number: 1781

It seems that TTR's marketing is the issue, rather than the truck itself.

It is already 1 year past the original ETA. The fact that TTR accepted pre-payment that far in advance seems unethical.

Granted some hype and anticipateion is expected, we are all far past that point (with the exception of SB4).

I, among others, will not buy from TTR for fear of them not delivering in a timely manor, or possibly even at all.

To top it all off, TRX's release of the Slash, for a great price, and with a huge aftermarket of or parts already in existance, TTR's truck has slid several spots down [our] "gotta-get-it" lists.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:24 PM
In the future GEESE will be rocket powered!!!

Member Number: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4PRO View Post
Thank You Ragnarok
Thats All Ive Been Trying To Say To These People . Ive Learned Thru This Experience That Some People Just Cant Be Swayed And See The Other Persons View And Before You Say That I Too Am That Way No I Am Not I Have Given The Other Trucks Mentioned On Here The Benefit Of The Doubt So Much So That I Have Even Order A Slash My Self I Understand People Are ****ed Off Cause Of The Delays I Am Too Hell My Entire Rc Club Thinks Im Nuts Cause I Havent Asked Darren For A Refund And The Only Reason I Havent (ive Stated This Many Times On Here ) Is i Have Seen The Prototype And Have Actually Promoted It At One Of My Clubs Races That And The Fact That Darren Has Become A Friend Of Mine Thru All This Again Im Sorry If Ive ****ed Anyone Off Over Im Just Very Protective Of My friends
I hope that it was clear that I ultimately wasn't defending you. In fact, I'm not backing up anyone in this thread. I was attempting to keep things in perspective to avoid red-faced zealotry from either side of this so-called debate.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:27 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

Member Number: 2274

I Give Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Guys Have Nothing Better To Do With Your Time Than To Come Into These Forums And Stir Up Trouble if You Dont Like The Truck Dont Buy It Just Dont Come Into A Forum That Was Started To Be A Good Thing Where Other Ttr Fans Could Come And Talk And Offer Setup Tips And Stuff
Old 06-24-2008, 09:31 PM
In the future GEESE will be rocket powered!!!

Member Number: 88

A merciful end for this thread.

Name:  strongbadtgs-itsover.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  25.1 KB

Closed Thread