Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Trux! > Big Rigs, Multi axle, & Tracked Vehicles
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Big Rigs, Multi axle, & Tracked Vehicles The place for "Semi" talk!
Tamiya and Wedico Tractor trailers!
Tamiya and other brand R/C Tanks and Tracked vehicles. And any vehicle with more than 2 axles; 6x6, 8x8, 10x10, etc!

Old 02-13-2013, 07:41 PM

Member Number: 19725
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default fuadilamba Store is in Sabah, Malaysia, not Indonesia

I am really sorry to hear that you are a victim of a fraud on alibaba site. I hope you will get your money back.
That fuadilamba Store is in Sabah, Malaysia, not Indonesia, They are different neighboring countries. The Sabah state is in Borneo (Kalimantan) island, but in Malaysia part.
I Agree this should be a sticky, but please revise the header to "PLEASE STICK ON! CHEATER ON TAMIYA 40FT Container Trailer in Malaysia"
It will make negative reputations for Indonesia, I am from Indonesia and I have bought many RC parts on international sites such as ebay with good reputation.
Thanks....
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 06-07-2014, 05:41 AM

Member Number: 22001

I had the same thing happen to me with marasdy.com
Paypal got my money back.
marasdy.com is under investigation
Old 06-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Lack of Time'r

Member Number: 18764

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark87 View Post
Just for the record Paypal is about the same. I lost $750 through a Paypal transfer a couple years ago. They lead you to believe that it's safe but if someone withdraws the money before you file a claim, which if you're waiting on something to be shipped then the money will be long gone before, then Paypal pretty much tells you you're SOL. I have been told that if you pay with a credit card through Paypal then your credit card company with issue a charge back and Paypal will have to get the money. I'm not sure on that though.

I suggest always using a credit card. My CC issuer has always backed me up. My biggest claim was just under $15k. I use Chase Sapphire card. They have very good customer support and you always talk to a live person. No talking to a machine or pressing buttons.