Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles This is the place to put your Sand Scorchers, Bajas and other various 2wd offroad R/C's

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:23 AM

Member Number: 2565
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

there is some footage of them racing on you tube look under just the word thundertech
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 11-24-2007, 09:35 AM
professional amature

Member Number: 136

the body is just plain ugly. I don't care what color it is.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:38 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

Member Number: 2274

i love it with the black paint job mines gonna be a robby gordon monster energy replica already got the decals even had the toyo tires and procomp decals custom made at a print shop its gonna be awesome
Old 11-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Drain Bamaged

Member Number: 1700

I think they should come up with a CORR Pro 4 after this one comes out...
Old 11-27-2007, 03:50 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

hes already thinking about it and maybe a pro lite also
Old 11-28-2007, 05:00 PM

Member Number: 1380

How about this one first? the others may take ten years or so
Old 11-29-2007, 12:16 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

Ya know what bite me im soooooooo sick of everyone talking bad about the truck and the company if you think you can do a better job then DO IT. You have no idea what it takes for a small company to put in the time and $ it takes to design and build 1 of the machines . As opposed to a big company like losi tamiya or associated who have unlimited resources and $ and can afford to do all the testing and whatnot before building the actual vehicle

Last edited by kingcobra : 11-29-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Scale is good!

Member Number: 1144
B/S/T Feedback: (11)

hello,

for me it's a good job and the body was not a problem (I can change it!)

But really I have prefered the thunder teck pro-1 with some allow parts!... really, really more scale!... I "hate" plastic! LOL

Guillaume
Old 11-29-2007, 01:18 PM
is such a jerk!!

Member Number: 1781

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4PRO View Post
Ya know what bite me im soooooooo sick of everyone talking bad about the truck and the company if you think you can do a better job then DO IT. You have no idea what it takes for a small company to put in the time and $ it takes to design and build 1 of the machines . As opposed to a big company like losi tamiya or associated who have unlimited resources and $ and can afford to do all the testing and whatnot before building the actual vehicle
This is referred to as comsumer feedback. Without it, products would not meet any market demands, have no sales, and you would have no small company at all.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:07 PM
professional amature

calm down... a little research and feedback on the body BEFORE it started into production would have helped. the body is just plain ugly. and a LOT of people think so.... but so what... people aren't buying it for the body anyways. they can always change it. but for you to tell us our opinions don't matter because the company spent soo much time and effort we should be grateful is bull. I certainly hope you don't work for them because if you do you need some customer relations training.

ps I always click the dam edit button instead of quote...my bad.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:28 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

No i dont work for Thunder Tech, but Darren has become a friend over the past year weve been talking about this truck and i have seen very few people actualy praise either Darren for his idea or even talk good about the truck . Hell I've even seen people criticize him on his spelling talk about petty. I'm even the one who told him about this forum so he could put some of you at ease but it still continues with the bad mouthing. All I'm saying is to at least wait for the truck to come out before bashing it. I have seen the prototypes and have actually promoted it at one of my nrctpa races in Hamburg N.Y. and trust me the truck is going to be AWESOME. Just give it a chance I know you wont be sorry
Old 12-01-2007, 08:27 PM
professional amature

I never bashed him or the truck... my opinion is that the body is ugly... thats not bashing its my opinion. and many people share this one.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 PM

Member Number: 1380

I not bashing the truck or the company,I was just trying to say that before promoting other models or putting rumors out there lets get this one done first.For some of us who prepaid months ago it is very irritating to keep having the thing pushed back again and again.I mean no ill will and love this site and respect all members and its partners.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:34 PM

Member Number: 2685

It looks sweet to me I think that the body is plain and simple, nothing wrong with that for the masses. To me the thing we are all missing is that a small company has made a step into really uncharted waters bringing us a product that does not exist else ware. I applaud them for this, I wish more would do the same thing. If it performs well then that will be the thing that sells it not the body...

Remember this is not Traxxas or TA or Losi we are talking about here.

However, and you knew this was coming, they really shouldn't have taken any money until they had a hard release date. Or from the outset told people who wanted to make payment that the product release date was not available.

just my .02
Old 12-18-2007, 12:13 PM
r/c tufftruck racer

Unhappy sorry got bad news

Sorry all but the release date has been pushed back again but there is good news, alot of new changes have been made. The body, chassis, and suspension all have been reworked . Also more decals and chassis details have been added. I know some of you here in this forum must think im nuts and should just cancel my order but i still stand behind what i said , this IS gonna be an awesome truck when it's done and well WORTH THE WAIT. I have included a link to the new pics and they show not only the new decals but the new suspension and chassis updates as well

http://www.thundertechracing.com/desert%20truck/decals/

Last edited by SB4PRO : 12-18-2007 at 12:37 PM.

Closed Thread