Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x2 and Buggy R/C vehicles This is the place to put your Sand Scorchers, Bajas and other various 2wd offroad R/C's

View Poll Results: which paint job should i put on slash number one?
''The Pumpkin King'' paint 10 50.00%
"Gunfighter" P51 mustang inspired 8 40.00%
you suck. paint it pink. (i wont really do this lol) 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Banned

Member Number: 3176
B/S/T Feedback: (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojaveMonster View Post
^^^Need a 1/4" ??? The rear body mount is adjustable where it connects to the shock mount. Straight out of the box I had to raise it up on both of my slashes.

Looks pretty dang killer. In the time I've been here you are the first I've traded parts to. It feels pretty neat to sit here and see a few of my old things come together. Unfortunately I think I want it back now. You still got the addy, right?

LOL. i have it still, but uhm,i forgot where i put the local post office, yeah, thats it.

ive actually accumulated enough parts for a complete second slash, and most of a third now. (knew all those stampedes and rustlers would come in handy one day.) i have actually started finding a ''fun'' truck again. one i dont care how much ive invested in, or how long it took me to scratchbuild this or that. i can grab it toss a battery in it and bash the bajeebiez out of it and just have a blast doing so.

so im building one for both my kids as well. (kyles gonna get the P51 mustang, and allie my duaghter will get the pink one. that will cover all three of my poll options lol)
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!